Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One GW

tag
homeinfuture
Contributor

Credit One GW

I have a CO from Credit One that was sold to Midland funding, I have been sending GW letters to Credit One asking them to delete the TL and always get the response that they are reporting correct and will not delete. The last letter i recieved from them stated that they have already told me it was reported correctly and that they would no longer resond to my GW requests. My question is should I just keep sending them one a month like I have been? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit One GW

@homeinfuture wrote:

I have a CO from Credit One that was sold to Midland funding, I have been sending GW letters to Credit One asking them to delete the TL and always get the response that they are reporting correct and will not delete. The last letter i recieved from them stated that they have already told me it was reported correctly and that they would no longer resond to my GW requests. My question is should I just keep sending them one a month like I have been? 

Keep sending them until you get what you are after, it could take years.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Make sure you're sending the GW to the entity that is reporting to the CRA's. 

I would bump it up to 2x or 3x GW letters per month, maybe they will delete the TL just to get rid of you Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
rockbttm442
Frequent Contributor

I'd do what was said above I just got Creditone to delete my TL. Sent letters to several EOs. Received my agreement letter in the mail today. So keep at them and don't take no for a answer.
Cap 1 QS1 - $3300, Kemba CU - $500, Chase Freedom - $500, Sears MC - $751, Sears - $2000, Hot Topic - $1230, Grismer - $1200, Target - $1800, Walmart - $200, Home Depot - $500, Discover IT Chrome - $7000, Chase Sapphire Preferred - $5000
Message 4 of 12
homeinfuture
Contributor

Do you mind sending me the email addresses that you have? I only have what I think is the eo address. I really need to get this off my reports, it is showing a $0 balance but it should help a lot if it comes off seeing how it was charged off late 2013. They sold it to Midland which is another story lol. Who knew a $300 card would be such a problem. Thank you for all of your help. 😊
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd be grateful if anyone could send me the Credit One contact info as well. Thanks.

Message 6 of 12
homeinfuture
Contributor

Sent you a PM with the address that I have. 

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would be great fun if someone could pm me credit one's email address also.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, sent from phone, intended to say grateful, not great fun.
Message 9 of 12
fecfec
Established Member

Can I get the email address and/or physical address that you have. I have hte same issue.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.