Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Goodwill Contact

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Goodwill Contact

When I had the card I also had 1 30 day late which was about a year old. I actually used the Facebook messaging to explain my situation, included my phone number and recived a call within 24 hrs and a facebook response in less than 12 hours. Good Luck!!

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I get a PM with the e-mail address as well. I have a Credit One Bank account on my reports for $500 that was charged off. What should I state in the letter? Any help would be much appreciated.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Can some one please PM me the email addresses that some of you have had success with?

I spoke with a Credit One CSR on April 2nd about a GW delete for 3 late payements I had on my reports. I explained the situation that caused the lateness, and that other than those 3 payments my payments have always been on time over the last 4 years. She conferred with her supervisor and told me they would do the GW for all 3.

It's now May 16th and they're still reporting the 3 late payments. I figure maybe a follow-up letter to the CEO might get this resolved quickly.

Thanks,

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI I know this post is a few months old but would you be as kind to provide me the information as well. I have one 30 day late and would like to have some help as Im in the process of prequalifying for a mortgage. Thanks. 

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me the email address you used for the credit one goodwill letter?

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I know this thread is old but I would love to get the email you guys have used if someone could PM me!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.