Lucky7z
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit One Goodwill Removal

Hi I would like that information also thank you 😀
Message 91 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have a charge off from Credit one that sold to Midland funding. I sent an email off to MS. Carpenter ffrom the office of president for Credit One. They asked for more information a week ago and i gave them what they needed. Has anyone had sucess getting midland funding and credit one deleted. I hope to hear back soon as it has been roughly two weeks since i last heard from her

Message 92 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I currently have a charge off from Credit one that sold to Midland funding. I sent an email off to MS. Carpenter ffrom the office of president for Credit One. They asked for more information a week ago and i gave them what they needed. Has anyone had sucess getting midland funding and credit one deleted. I hope to hear back soon as it has been roughly two weeks since i last heard from her

Both were removed from my reports; Credit One through a GW deletion and Midland fell off on its own. 

Message 93 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lucky7z.

PM sent.

Message 94 of 123
Lucky7z
Regular Contributor

Message 95 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone PM the email addresses for credit One to have a late payment removed? Thanks!!
Message 96 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous.

PM sent.

Message 97 of 123
hillis

Hi Kay,

I know you've PM'd the Creditone contact info to quite a few ppl.  I'd also appreciate it if you could send it to me.  Thank you!

Starting Score: 511
Current Score: 511
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 98 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

PM sent.

Message 99 of 123
bradleysc7

Hey Kaykay, 

I'd like that information too if you don't mind but my situation is a little different. I wasn't even aware that CreditOne had charge off my account because I was under my credit limit until they added fees. I'm now with some random collection agency who I didn't even learn about until they reported me to the collection bureaus and sent me a letter. When you goodwilled Credit One, had you already paid a collection agency first? Were they both reporting? How did you get them both removed? 

Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Starting Score: EQ: 577; TU: 620
Current Score: EQ: 616; TU: 620
Goal Score: Above 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 100 of 123
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.