Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Goodwill Removal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Goodwill Removal

@Anonymous wrote:
Can you tell me what your letter said. I'm trying to goodwill them for a year now but to no avail

I'm PMing you the information.  Check your messages.

Message 11 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Can you PM me the email address? I have a charge off from Credit One showing on my report that was sold to Midland. It's due to be removed Aug 2018. I figure its worth a shot!

Message 12 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! Can you PM me the email address? I have a charge off from Credit One showing on my report that was sold to Midland. It's due to be removed Aug 2018. I figure its worth a shot!

I PM the address to you.  Good luck.

Message 13 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, can you also PM me the email address? Thanks!

Message 14 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, can you also PM me the email address? Thanks!

Sent you a PM. 

Message 15 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same problem with credit one and midland. Can someone send me the goodwill letter and email.

Thanks

Message 16 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Having the same problem with credit one and midland. Can someone send me the goodwill letter and email.

Thanks

PM sent.

Message 17 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone~ I also have a Capital One account that was sold to Midland.  I have thus paid in full and am trying to GW them to death Smiley Very Happy May I have the information also?  TIA!

Message 18 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone~ I also have a Capital One account that was sold to Midland.  I have thus paid in full and am trying to GW them to death Smiley Very Happy May I have the information also?  TIA!

If it is Credit One you're needing information from, I can PM the information to you.  But if it is Capital One, then I will be unable to assist you with this. 

Message 19 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to these forums and need to Goodwill CapOne.  Can you please define remove trade line?  I have baddies 5 years back and I still hold the card.  In fact they just bumped up my limit $2K.  I just want them to remove the baddies.  I'd also love PM with address and letter.

Message 20 of 123
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.