Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Luck

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One Luck

During the start of our rebuilding, we got a Credit One card (I know, I know)...Anyway, last year I developed Post Partum depression after the birth of our baby and simply lost the ability to organize and prioritize so we ended up with 2 30 day lates on our Credit One account.  I emailed them last week asking if they would be willing to delete the lates due to our circumstances and the lates disappeared as of this morning!!  Their fees leave something to be desired, but I am beyond happy with their customer service! If you have lates, don't be afraid to reach out!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Credit One Luck

With all the horror stories floating around Credit One, its nice to see a positive oneSmiley Happy. Hope you are feeling betterSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent a letter to the CEO regarding a Charge Off. I have not heard back. Can you PM me the e-mail address that you used?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

it took a while, but I am feeling much better!  Thank you!

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
With all the horror stories floating around Credit One, its nice to see a positive oneSmiley Happy. Hope you are feeling betterSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I sent a letter to the CEO regarding a Charge Off. I have not heard back. Can you PM me the e-mail address that you used?

PM Sent 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.