Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Success!

tag
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Credit One Success!

I logged into credit karma this morning and noticed my FAKO went up by 18 points.  So, I then logged into my TU & Equifax credit monitoring and noticed that Credit One completely removed the account.  This was an account that was IIB, but was sold just prior to filing BK so it was reporting negatively on my CR.  Time to cancel the credit monitoring, save the money and sit back and watch my score go up...until it's time to apply for a mortgage!

Thank you, myFICO!  I couldn't have done it without this site!  I've learned so much and learn more all the time!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit One Success!

Awesome, congrats!

Message 2 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Fantastic, good job! Congrats.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 7
Jaguars28fan
Contributor

congrats!  and thanks for you help!  Credit one called me yesterday and said they would be removing as well! 

Message 5 of 7
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

My wife just had success with them too, and it's perfect timing since we're applying for a mortgage early next year and it was her last major delinquency (now she just has two 30 day lates from 5-6 years ago).  I know it's not FICO, but her vantagescore is 760 and credit karma shows 755.

Our situation was a little weird because her account was closed in 2005, but she made payments after it was closed so her DOFD was 2006.  Equifax/Experian were saying it would be removed next August.  We emailed Credit One to ask when it will be removed, since it was closed more than 7 years ago.  Sure enough, we checked this morning and the entry was gone!  I guess they were willing to delete based on the closing date, not based on the DOFD.

Message 6 of 7
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.