Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One removed 6 lates

tag
masseye
Contributor

Credit One removed 6 lates

Hi fico family, I am helping my sister and brother in law fix their credit. My sister n law rec'd a credit one card 6 months ago and had not paid it on time since she got it....when I saw this I couldn't t believe it. Came to the forum for an address to send a goodwill letter and BAM I checked her reports here today and they are gone. I did send them an email and they replied they would send their reply visa snail mail. She gained 38 pts....I am still waiting for cap one.....

Thanks and I hope this will inspire others to keep chugging along....don't give up...it only takes 1 person to say yes!

Happy rebuilding!
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
blunderer
Established Contributor

Re: Credit One removed 6 lates

Wow!  Very Impressive.  WTG!!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!

Message 2 of 13
tcrutchf
Valued Member

@masseye wrote:
Hi fico family, I am helping my sister and brother in law fix their credit. My sister n law rec'd a credit one card 6 months ago and had not paid it on time since she got it....when I saw this I couldn't t believe it. Came to the forum for an address to send a goodwill letter and BAM I checked her reports here today and they are gone. I did send them an email and they replied they would send their reply visa snail mail. She gained 38 pts....I am still waiting for cap one.....

Thanks and I hope this will inspire others to keep chugging along....don't give up...it only takes 1 person to say yes!

Happy rebuilding!

Would you please send me the address that you used? I'm trying to get something removed also. Thanks!

Chapter 13 Discharge - October 27, 2021
Current FICO 8 scores: Experian-689 Equifax-676 TransUnion-656
Message 3 of 13
cbfan1
Established Member

Congrats! That is really impressive. I am struggling to get them to gw just 1 from March 2012! 

Disney Visa Pref (6K) - Freedom (5K) - Citi Diamond (5K) - BOA CashReward (5K) - Discover IT (4k) - Walmart Discover (1.8K) - Amex BCE (500) - Sportsmans Visa (2K) - CareCredit (4K) - Amazon Store (1.7K) - Barclay Rewards (500)

Started gardening: 11/2013 - Hanging out in the garden until 12/2014
Message 4 of 13
pmatt1
Valued Member

Please send me the contact info you used as well.

Thanks

Starting Score: 518
Current Score: EQ 612(Lender Pull) TU585EX 584 null)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 13
Goodscore81
Regular Contributor

May I have the contact info you used? I have been emailing them with no response yet. Thx

2700........ 1000........ 500...... 2590...... 2300.....20,110...... 2250...... 2100.......1700..... 1850..... 5000..... 5000..... 2188.....6000....3000
Message 6 of 13
gapeachrealtor
Established Member

Can you send any contact information you have for credit one. I've mailed letters for months but no luck yet.

Thanks

Kjohns22@gmail.com

Message 7 of 13
burdman20
Established Member

hey can you send me the address for the good will letter. thanks

Message 8 of 13
eric19k
Established Contributor

Can you pm email info please. Was looking for it for a looong time
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 9 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@masseye wrote:

Happy rebuilding!

Nice, congrats Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.