Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Rebuild - What's next? CMRE, AWA Collections, Midland

tag
BlessedHappiness
New Contributor

Credit Rebuild - What's next? CMRE, AWA Collections, Midland

I decided to resolve my credit issues once and for all by taking baby steps. January, I started by ordering all reports - I corrected incorrect personal information and sent out 3 PFD's to CMRE, AWA Collections and Midland 2 weeks ago via snail mail with just a stamp.

Has anyone had any recent experience with any of these agencies? How long after you sent PFD request did you get a response?

I have 10 collections (2 paid) - 2 chargeoffs. I am working on the non paid ones first and have decided to address only a couple at a time. Get payment in after PFD and then send PFD on the next 2 at the end of the month to pay next month and so forth and so forth.

I'm recovering from a 2008 job loss and will pay all debt on my own so i get it out of my hair.

Thank you for your help

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
kroberts67
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Rebuild - What's next? CMRE, AWA Collections, Midland

@BlessedHappiness wrote:
I decided to resolve my credit issues once and for all by taking baby steps. January, I started by ordering all reports - I corrected incorrect personal information and sent out 3 PFD's to CMRE, AWA Collections and Midland 2 weeks ago via snail mail with just a stamp.

Hi...  was wondering if you had any luck with you PFD to AWA?

FICO: EQ 814 | TU 847 | EX ? (Started in the low 500's... you can do it!)

Amex BCE $25000, Amex AP $20000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $9500, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $12500, Citi Diamond $11200, Citi Double Cash $12000, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.