cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Repair Agencies

tag
Gondeep11

Re: Credit Repair Agencies

Hello, I am in the same position, I'm sorry I don't mean to Hijack this thread so If I should create a new topic and discussion I will, please forgive my error. 

First I want to say hello to everyone, I've read many forum posts here and everyone seems so helpful it amazes me. Unlike many forums where people just try to 

mock people and try to make themselves look better, this forum is completely the opposite. 

I have used LLF Credit People and have wasted many Dollars, they have removed a few items but nothing a simple dispute from myself wouldn't have taken care of. 

I went thru a tough time with a job loss and both parent's passing away in 2008, my credit is the only thing in life I need to get back on track. I have looked at my reports and know many of the items should be removed due to errors, dates incorrect or duplicate items etc. I really wish someone who is knowledgeable could help me here.

Often times I have 2-3 trade lines for the same account and it's killing me... For example BofA Credit card went to collections then charged off they sell it an then I get the 

collection account... Then they sell it and now I have 3 negative trades for the same 500.00 charge off... 

I'm willing to post my credit report for someone to help me who is knowledgeable, I'm even willing to pay someone.... 

Again, If i should start a new thread please let me know, I don't want to start off on a bad foot here...

Thanks everyone, 

Pete

Message 21 of 43
Sonic98
New Contributor

@BlkQueen wrote:

I isgned up with Skyblue back when they were 49.95 in october. In 6 months my score went up about 40-50pts. They removed thousands worth of things, I get annoyed when people say 'do it yourself' Yeah, I have been a member for years, tried every dispute template and backdoor number I could find and had nothing removed ever. Could I change my own oil, or do my own hair? Sure, but I want it done RIGHT and well, it doesnt hurt to pay someone to do it that way

I'm at the point now where the only thing left on my credit is my original student loans. I attempted to consolidate those and because of some mistakes made by the creditor, the went negative. The negative new accounts are gone. I also have a collection of a G.I. Bill overpayment showing up on all my reports, though it technically wasn't an overpayment, since I still had to pay for school. Accorting to transunion though it's supposed to drop off in September. I have a medical collection showing up on all my reports as well. I have a charged-off utility bill that was fradulently opened, but I've contacted the company and they plan to send me some type of fraud form. Plus, I was thinking of sending a good will. I have a credit card showing up on one report, that I think might be too old to still be on my report.  I also have 3 Public Records. They all show up on 1 report, not at all on another, and only 1 on a 3rd.

My main thing is the student loans. It's two loans, but they show up as 12. I already have goodwills written for the loans as well as the G.I. Bill payment. I'm thinking of writing one for the medical collection as well as the fradulent utility bill, in case my direct communication does not work. Based on the first reported and first deliquency date on some of these, they should drop off this year or next. My main thing is the loans. That's a lot of accounts and they're going to be there for a while. I'm not sure what can be done about the Public Records, although I fell on is unfair. But if these Goodwills don't do the trick, I will definitely check out Blue Sky for a couple months. I was going to go with another service a couple years ago that said they could get the loans off, but their cost was just going to be too much. The loans, the medical collection, the credit card, and  the the G.I. Bill overpayment seem like something Blue Sky should be able to help me with if the Good Wills don't do the tricl 

Message 22 of 43
Sonic98
New Contributor

@Gondeep11 wrote:

Hello, I am in the same position, I'm sorry I don't mean to Hijack this thread so If I should create a new topic and discussion I will, please forgive my error. 

First I want to say hello to everyone, I've read many forum posts here and everyone seems so helpful it amazes me. Unlike many forums where people just try to 

mock people and try to make themselves look better, this forum is completely the opposite. 

I have used LLF Credit People and have wasted many Dollars, they have removed a few items but nothing a simple dispute from myself wouldn't have taken care of. 

I went thru a tough time with a job loss and both parent's passing away in 2008, my credit is the only thing in life I need to get back on track. I have looked at my reports and know many of the items should be removed due to errors, dates incorrect or duplicate items etc. I really wish someone who is knowledgeable could help me here.

Often times I have 2-3 trade lines for the same account and it's killing me... For example BofA Credit card went to collections then charged off they sell it an then I get the 

collection account... Then they sell it and now I have 3 negative trades for the same 500.00 charge off... 

I'm willing to post my credit report for someone to help me who is knowledgeable, I'm even willing to pay someone.... 

Again, If i should start a new thread please let me know, I don't want to start off on a bad foot here...

Thanks everyone, 

Pete

Yeah  I can't stand when you're on forums asking questions about legal and banking matters, and all people can say is " don't get yourself in trouble in the first place." Banks could start charging $75 overdraft and overlimit fees, and they would still complain about the person instead of the bank.

Message 23 of 43

I had great success with Lexington and even got a CO deleted. I have seen the letters that Lexington sends and honestly....it is nothing you can't do yourself. I just went with them because I'm lazy and wanted a company to do it for me and save me the hassle. Most of my stuff was old so verifying was pretty easy because the track record for my accounts was pretty cold, I mean they had been passed to many third party hands so information on the account was iffy. In all, I had about 7 items deleted. So...it does work. But like I said, you could do it yourself. 

Message 24 of 43
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

I'm at about the 1st month mark of skyblue. EQ had 7ca removed and 5 from ex.

Scores have jumped but can't say completely from the removals other variables like 6mknth marks on cc being reported and decrease in usage.

Gardening 25JAN16 - 25JUL16

Message 25 of 43
Sonic98
New Contributor

@SLO805 wrote:
I'm at about the 1st month mark of skyblue. EQ had 7ca removed and 5 from ex.

Scores have jumped but can't say completely from the removals other variables like 6mknth marks on cc being reported and decrease in usage.

After I send off these goodwills this moth, if nothing happens, I will give Skyblue a try for a month or two

Message 26 of 43
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

Ya I mean 90days satisfied or full refund. What's the worse. They also verify with u prior to disputing accnts to confirm if it's ok or if others u select to dispute and will clarify why they chose not to etc.

No I do not work for them I work for a college in sf ca. lol as I've said I'm personally a slacker literally planned to do on my own march 2013. Zero progress zero attempts I did send out validation letters no response and still on my record. Also sent out pay for deleted to 6. Got one response. Didn't pay and now skyblue removed it.

Message 27 of 43
netsfan549
Regular Contributor

do they charge a lot skyblue?

Message 28 of 43
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

It's either 49$ or 59$ monthly. I setup auto charge month ago not sure. They do offer discount for your spouse as well. I tried add my brother as "my spouse" but to no avail lol

Message 29 of 43
netsfan549
Regular Contributor

THank you might have to try them out. I have sent out GW letters no luck  with any of them. I havent heard anything as well

Message 30 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.