Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Repair Company

tag
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Repair Company

What service level do you guys use with Lex?

Message 31 of 42
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Concord Premier, 89/mo. Well worth it to me.

@MyCreditStinks wrote:

What service level do you guys use with Lex?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 32 of 42
Datx
Valued Contributor

I admit, I have looked into using a credit repair company like Lex, but the price per month just scares me off each time. That or I just tell myself that I can just let baddies age off and while im waiting, I can throw in a GW request here and there and possibly get lucky.

Message 33 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, 

I use Concord Standard.  The main thing about Lexington Law is you have to make sure you forward your responses you get from your credit companies.  That is half the success is communication and ensuring it is done every month with discipline.  I do use myfico.com to regularly check on my own fico scores and credit reports.  It is definitely worth it, especially since I'm busy working all the time. I'd rather someone who has the expertise to handle all of it.

Best of luck!

Message 34 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

btw, i pay $59.95/mo - definitely well worth it for me!  i'm very impatient and am not into do it yourself at this time in my life, i leave it to the experts!

Message 35 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am using one right now.  They are pretty involved in my case but I haven't gotten the results of their work yet, that should come soon though.  I will say this though, I wish I had saved my money and discovered this forum and also CB much sooner.  I would have saved $500!!  Stamps don't cost that much! haha

@Anonymous wrote:

I am using one right now.  They are pretty involved in my case but I haven't gotten the results of their work yet, that should come soon though.  I will say this though, I wish I had saved my money and discovered this forum and also CB much sooner.  I would have saved $500!!  Stamps don't cost that much! haha

What's "CB"?

Message 36 of 42
Datx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What's "CB"?

Its another credit forum similar to this one. Its Mod cut.

Sorry but no links or url's to that site are allowed- MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 37 of 42
Booner72
Senior Contributor

I have a distinct feeling that this thread is going to be zapped ASAP.  But before it does, I just read every word about this Lexington Law on their website and there isn't anything they do that a person can't do themselves - maybe their letterhead and legalese helps a tad bit, but I bet creditors see their letterhead and laugh.  They recommend GW, DV, and Disputes.  Not that difficult.

No offense to anyone who is using this or any credit repair service.  I'm just too cheap - also if you have to forward stuff to them, pay for your own CMS anyway - I just don't see Why.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 38 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Bonner72,

to each his/her own.  If you've got all the time to do it yourself, by all means. But if you are a super busy person with a superbusy lifestyle like me, then it's worth it..

Good luck everyone with your choice!

Message 39 of 42
vetstorm91
New Contributor

I will say I used Lexington Law before and they can delete items from your credit report.  But you can do the same thing.  I started reading information on this website and I save myself a little money but I was able to learn more from this website then I learned in 43 years of life.  So I think by reading and educating yourself about your credit is better than using Lexington.  So I say THANK YOU MYFICO.

Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.