Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Repair Done

tag
lethalweapon
Established Member

Credit Repair Done

After 20 months of diligently working to repair my credit...I am officially done! I worked to clean up Equifax and then there was Transunion. TU had one medical account that fell of earlier this month. And then there's the pain in the rear...EXPERIAN! I had a medical collection that was supposed to stay on for two more years and my Macys card that I settled a while back that was supposed to fall of in February 2013. However, I called up Experian, told them about the New York State Five year FCRA rule and the rep cam back and said "maam, you are correct, I will put in for a deletion of both of those items." I received my confirmation email this AM- both have been deleted off my EXP report!!!!!!!!!!! So now all three reports are left with zero derogs!!! Beyond excited!!!! Thanks to the MYFICO family for all of your help...as I learned about the five year rule on this site!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Repair Done

Congrats on your successful journey! That must be a great feeling! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 6
lethalweapon
Established Member

Thank you! It's amazing feeling! after I pay my cards down (utilization isn't too high) I'll def go for that AMEX green that I've been dreaming about for the longest.

Message 3 of 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats and YAYYYY YOU

Message 5 of 6
adio413
Regular Contributor

massive congrats!!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.