Established Member
lethalweapon

Credit Repair Done

After 20 months of diligently working to repair my credit...I am officially done! I worked to clean up Equifax and then there was Transunion. TU had one medical account that fell of earlier this month. And then there's the pain in the rear...EXPERIAN! I had a medical collection that was supposed to stay on for two more years and my Macys card that I settled a while back that was supposed to fall of in February 2013. However, I called up Experian, told them about the New York State Five year FCRA rule and the rep cam back and said "maam, you are correct, I will put in for a deletion of both of those items." I received my confirmation email this AM- both have been deleted off my EXP report!!!!!!!!!!! So now all three reports are left with zero derogs!!! Beyond excited!!!! Thanks to the MYFICO family for all of your help...as I learned about the five year rule on this site!

Valued Contributor
Epcot

Re: Credit Repair Done

Congrats on your successful journey! That must be a great feeling! :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 816 EX 780 TU 823
App free since 4/11/13
Established Member
lethalweapon

Thank you! It's amazing feeling! after I pay my cards down (utilization isn't too high) I'll def go for that AMEX green that I've been dreaming about for the longest.

Shogun

Congrats!!!!

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats and YAYYYY YOU

Regular Contributor
adio413

massive congrats!!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}