Did you mean: 

Credit Repair Monthly goals...

tag
Helena_313
New Contributor

Re: Credit Repair Monthly goals...

My goals:

1. Send GW to The Best Service Co. for removal of my only CA on my reports
2. Pay down my only open card another 20% - putting me at less than 50%.
3. GW said card for its only late, in March 07.
4. Figure out what to do with that WaMu account. I settled with them, and my last payment is this month, but I started this settlement before I knew about PFD. I guess we'll see what I can figure out.

03/2013 EQ 606 TU 609
Message 31 of 39
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

llecs wrote:
June goals:
  • Kill off my only CO - Verizon Wireless (8/2006). I will sent my last PFD (# 12 since February). From past communications, I learned that they won't accept a PFD and after the third CA, they will sell the debt to an outside CA, thereby reporting $0 but then I face a new CA who will report. I am dealing with CA#3 and my only option to prevent further damage and pay without a PFD this month. Waiting for my last response from them to a PFD sent 2 weeks ago. I will send a DV to the dunning letter received by the CA#3 from 5/16. That DV to go out this week. Will also make my final call to Verizon Wireless this week for one last hurrah.
  • Get rid of AFNI (2/2004). They are my last CA reporting. I did send them 2 PFDs last month. I do have some e-mail contacts now and will send 5 PFDs this month. These go out this week.
  • GW Americredit (up to 13 lates from 2002-2005). I will be sending out a minimum of 5 GWs to them this month. Had sent around 20 since August without a single response. Will also do some research to look into other contact names and addresses. Plan to increase my monthly GW count to 10 a month by month's end.
  • GW CapOne (2 lates from Apr 2002 and June 2002). Sent them many many GWs. Will send many many more. Plan to send up to 10 this month via mail, fax, and e-mail. Might try my luck at a phone call again.
  • Enter the 700 club with each CRA for the first time.
  • Bring overall utilization down by 30%.

I forgot about these posts. To update, I did the work, but nothing happened. Scores did go up 20-40 points though, mostly due to natural aging of a newer acct. Not complaining. Did have a couple lates removed from Americredit due to the 7 yrs.

I didn't post DWs goals, but she had 3 baddies removed (Aspire, Applied, and Verizon). Not too shabby. I'm not jealous!

July Goals
llecs:
  • Continue the PFDs to VZW
  • Continue the GWs to Americredit
  • Change tactics on AFNI. Got info from the OC. No way AFNI could have validated. Will send letter to BBB, FTC, etc to re-visit debt validation.
  • GW CapOne

DW:

• Switch up and send GWs instead of PFDs to CapOne for her paid CO, which we didn't pay. PFDs went unanswered.
  • Continue GWs to Americredit
  • Mail a payment to Verizon - they deleted after sending a PFD....we never paid.
  • Continue with the PFDs to American Collection Enterprise and to the assoc. OC.

Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHECK FCRA

FOLKS!  Don't forget that the recently updated FCRA REQUIRES the CRAs to share their investigation results with one another!  This answers our previous questions about leveraging them against one another, as the law REQUIRES them to do so!

Once you have investigation results, be sure to include that in your letters / faxes, etc. to the CRAs!!

Don't have time to post my goals & progress right now, but hope to get that done tonight!

slyhouse08 wrote:

recently updated to "Current" to TU...hope the others follow...send GW letters to HSBC...for the removal of the lates/CO status...no response yet...still hopeful...

Message 33 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHECK FCRA

My goals are to gw my one collection account until they remove Smiley Happy
Keep sending GW's to first premiere for DH
GW for lates with with capital one auto
Get Citibank deleted from DH's cr since they wont comply with OC letter.   ( I hopeSmiley Happy)
Message 34 of 39
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info WhatzUrPlan...  There are some definite advantages to that!

Thanks!
Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 35 of 39
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

Hi everyone, have been reading your goals for a few days now and want to wish everyone the best of luck. 
I am GWing our local bank today for removal of lates on an installment loan (2 actually, one my DH's and one mine).  Long time customers and very small bank so maybe someone will help us out.  Also, we are getting ready to deposite a very large check from a timber sale with them so maybe I should take the check and deposite slip with me and ask them in person!  A little blackmail, maybe?
Am also GWing Sears for the second time for removal of lates.
Wffin/Limited Too 2nd GW letter
WFAF 2nd GW letter  (closed account is now showing Fidelity Financial, not Wells Fargo, anybody know what thats about?)
GEMB/Dillards 2nd GW letter.
Anyway, Good luck everybody!
Message 36 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monthly goals-
Keep paying on time and keep utl low

Another GW to Cap one

File another complaint with AZDFI for DW and Dear Brother

2008 goal-
780 - it is posible if Capone GW's work - 300 points 2 years would put me back in running for the most improved score-
Message 37 of 39
midwestgirl44
Contributor

For the month of July: Send GW letters to the following today (and every week thereafter until I get a little assistance): Beneficial#1 - lates (DH) Beneficial#2 - lates (Joint) Capital One#1 - late (Mine) Capital One Auto Finance - lates (Joint) SST - one late (Mine) Sears - one late (DH) Send DV letters to the following today: North American Credit Services#1-CA (Mine) H&R Accounts#1-CA (DH) North American Credit Services#2-CA (Mine) NCO-Medclear#1-CA (Mine) NCO-Medclear#2-CA (Mine) NCO-Medclear#3-CA (Mine) NCO-Medclear#4-CA (Mine) NCO-Medclear#5-CA (Mine) HSBC Bank (Unknown) H&R Accounts#2-CA (Mine) CBA-CA (Mine) Send OC letter to the following today: Verizon Wireless#1 - (Mine) This one was from an ex. Verizon Wireless#2 - (Mine) This one was a balance left over after my husband and I combined our accounts, and they never sent me a bill for the remainder. We have paid off over $6,000 worth of debt this year. We got a good amount back from our taxes that we used, also my husband got a settlement on a car accident from last year, which wasn't small, but it helped, and we got that stimulus check too so we've utilized all of our extra cash fairly well this year.
Message 38 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whatzurplan~Could you please tell me or send a link stating this?

Message Edited by Miss1975 on 07-11-2008 09:23 AM
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.