Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Repair and wrong info?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Repair and wrong info?

I got this credit repair company to help with some inaccurate information on my report but even with them challenaging it, it still came back wrong...I have sent in proof to experian and Transunion but still the Creditor still comes back as vertified but nothing is changed the right way. It says paid less than full balance and also they hit my credit 2 months after it was paid....I paid it in full in November 2015 and it still got me as a 120 pay late up til Janurary....I printed the bank records and the sheet from the creditor of the payoff letter and still it comes back as vertified

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Credit Repair and wrong info?

What did the formal Notice of Results of Reinvestigation you received from the CRA state?

Are you saying that some changes were found to be required, or that the accuracy was verified as originally reported, and thus requiring no changes?

What was changed, but changed wrong?

If the Notice of Results found any changes to be necessary, it must have been accompanied by a copy of your credit report showing that they have actually made the changes consistent with their finding.

Can you clarify the results from the CRA?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Repair and wrong info?

@RobertEG wrote:

What did the formal Notice of Results of Reinvestigation you received from the CRA state?

Are you saying that some changes were found to be required, or that the accuracy was verified as originally reported, and thus requiring no changes?

What was changed, but changed wrong?

If the Notice of Results found any changes to be necessary, it must have been accompanied by a copy of your credit report showing that they have actually made the changes consistent with their finding.

Can you clarify the results from the CRA?

I got a copy ofmy credit report and it also said verified and changed but when I got to section of the revised "info" on the new credit report provided it states the same info that was there before. So basically nothing was changed. I even called the creditor but to them everything is right. And they keep saying to send in my information and if seen that my information "proof" is correct they will report the change and I have done that 3 times now and nothing has been changed

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.