Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Report Payment History

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Report Payment History

I'm trying to figure out how to bump my fair pmt history on 3 reports to good.  Ch 7 was discharged 11/14.  Currently have 5 cards-Credit One CL $700, Merrick CL $700, Barclyacard CL $1,500, Cap One CL $3,000, Cap One QS CL $3,000, Amazon Store CL $2,000.  Car pmt w Toyota.  I have only been allowing $10 to report on one card.  Would allowing $10 to report on more cards bump my payment history to good faster?  In the garden for now. 

Starting score 629/Current FICO 3  686/652/650.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
needtodobetter
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Report Payment History

Your utilization on your cards affect the utilization factor of your score, so you are good in that aspect.  

The only way to increase you payment history is to continue to make on time payments.  There is not a quick way to increase that portion of the score - it takes time - it is the history of your on time payments.

Keep up the great work!

05/01/15: EQ 519 TU 541 EX 506
10/28/15: EQ 637 TU 646 EX 622
First Goal Score: 600
Second Goal Score: 640
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!  I'll turn my attention to writing GW letters Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

What are your currently reporting derogs?

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 5 public records. The BK and 4 judgements from collection accounts.  The judgements were IIB and vacated but are reported as IIB with a balance.  The original creditors are reporting the accounts as derogatory/IIB with $0 balances.  The DOFD on these accounts was 2008. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to get your free credit report and find out the actual DOFD. If any happened in 2008, then you are very close to them dropping off your report. Or you could actually call the CRAs and ask for an early deletion. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have 5 public records. The BK and 4 judgements from collection accounts.  The judgements were IIB and vacated but are reported as IIB with a balance.  The original creditors are reporting the accounts as derogatory/IIB with $0 balances.  The DOFD on these accounts was 2008. 

If the judgements were vacated then they should be removed completely from your reports. Consult the courts where they were obtained to determine their actual status. If the courts tell you they are vacated, then dispute their reported status with the CRA's.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the advice. I have some work to do!  This is a fantastic forum Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

NormanFH wrote:

Hufflepuff wrote:

If the judgements were vacated then they should be removed completely from your reports. Consult the courts where they were obtained to determine their actual status. If the courts tell you they are vacated, then dispute their reported status with the CRA's.

Yes!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.