Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Report Seems Wrong?

tag
BluJay
New Contributor

Credit Report Seems Wrong?

I purchased a credit report from a reliable company. I was looking over the information but it seems that the two 150 day late payments I had show up as 9 late payments on my credit report? Transunion and equifax have no history of the late payements and experian is the only one that shows any indication of when the payements were late on the report. For the experian record their is only one of the two credit cards that have been reported late and the other one is no where to be found on the file. I'm also wondering why the card was charged off three times with in a 4 month period.

Tier One; 760-850. Tier Two: 700-759. Tier Three: 660-699. Tier Four: 620-659. Tier Five: 580-619. Tier Six: 500-579.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Report Seems Wrong?

have you obtain your CR's from annualcreditreport.com? Those are the most accurate. you are allowed to get one free credit report from all three cra's per yr, every 12 months.

Message 2 of 3
BluJay
New Contributor

Re: Credit Report Seems Wrong?

Yeah, I ordered it about 6 months ago. But at that time I really just was unhopeful about my credit and didn't really look at the report like I was suppose to. I'm going to have to try and order directly from each CB.

Tier One; 760-850. Tier Two: 700-759. Tier Three: 660-699. Tier Four: 620-659. Tier Five: 580-619. Tier Six: 500-579.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.