Senior Contributor
DaBears

Re: Credit Report????

Keep in mind tho if they ask you if you have any outstanding debt and you say no they will find out when pulling your file. Thats why I tell everyone pay off your debt if it's yours!!!!!

Established Member
primandproper

@ravens fan...I am in trouble too......But I can say that those debts are small compared to my student loans....if I can pay the small ones off first then I can move to the BIG ONES....my students loans:smileyindifferent:

2/26/13: 528-myfico EX
3/10/13: 533 myfico EQ
4/02/13: 539 myfico EQ
3/16/13: 566 EX(us bank)

Starting Score: 528
Current Score: 539
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

guiness56

Yes, a lender can ask for your entire credit file under the circumstances that DaBears noted.   However, it is rare that they will.  That is why you need to disclose any unpaid debt because you don't want to fib and it come back on you during a mortgage application.

If you never really paid attention to your credit until recently, there me be things you honestly don't know about.

Senior Contributor
DaBears

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+