cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Reporting and MyFico Scores

tag
redsox2011

Credit Reporting and MyFico Scores

I'm sure this info is somewhere on this board, but MyFico scores are only available for Equifax and Transunion correct? The reason I ask is because I have just completed the student loan rehab process and because I am a MyFico member, I receive constant scores updates from both Equifax and Transunion. Both of these reports have updated my rehab (YES!!!) and my scores have jumped considerably (684 for Equifax and 690 for Transunion). I pulled an Experian report from their actual website and that report has not yet been updated and my score is only 634.

Would my best course of action to be to simply call Experian and explain my report has not yet been updated? Is this report and score considerable reliable even without the Myfico status?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Reporting and MyFico Scores

Experian stop selling fico scores to consumers back in feb 2009 but recently came to an agreement with myFICO to start selling fico score to us on here. I'm not sure when it will take place my best guess could be a few weeks. The scores you get from Experian are Fako scores which 90% of lenders don't use.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.