Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Saint

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Saint

I'm actually using Credit Saint. I've been in the Clean Slate program for four months and have had great results however.........it seems like the bureaus have stop investing items when the results come back. Has anyone else had that problem? Any other agency that provide good results? Has anyone purchased a seasoned tradeline from a repair service?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
clemente21
Valued Member

Re: Credit Saint

I've never been a fan of these types of services, since I learned how to do this stuff on my own.  IMO, you're better off doing it yourself and asking for help on these forums.  Do you mind posting some the results you've gotten with them?  I've always been curious to see how well they work as compared to what you can accomplish with some emails and stamps.

2/18/2010 - EQ: ??? TU: ??? EX: 509 (pulled by employer)
2/10/2011 - EQ: 586 TU: 601 EX: 549 (FAKO)
Message 2 of 5
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

I would love to hear how they've helped you to... I almost joined one at about the same time I found myfico.com. Then, I realized that anything a credit repair company can do, I can do even better because 1) I have a vested interest and 2) I can make things more customized. I just can't imagine that a credit repair company could have any greater success than I have. I haven't had tons of success, but the "yes" I have gotten were hard fought and usually because I wrote a very personal letter or made a pleading phone call, something a company can't do Smiley Happy

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Negative Items2010-10-01TodayReports Due In
Equifax21 days
late payments6129 
inquiries5454 
open charge offs10 
open collections11 
paid charge offs21 
Trans Union30 days
late payments2927 
inquiries3623 
open collections42 
paid charge offs32 
Experian7 days
late payments5451 
inquiries7560 
open collections31 
open charge offs21 
paid charge offs31 
New Lates66
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used these guys too.  Very helpful, fast respones, very good customer service.  I worked with Lexington Law before this, and couldnt get people on the phone and it was a nightmare.  I'm not super great with a computer and sometimes I want to talk to a human and have things explained to me.  Not only did they make me understand how credit works, they gave me a plan to optimize my credit going forward.  Now I know how to build credit and protect it. 

As far as sending letters myself, I tried that too.  didnt work for me.  

My results were impressive in the very beginning too.  Then leveled off a little, I was told this was because there was significantly less damage to go after once the first chunks came off. I still see results, but the burst was definatly at the beginning.  Overall I'm happy, and my scores are up considerably from where I started.

AD

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.