Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score Increased..... :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Score Increased..... :)

I just want to say that I joined here 9/23 and my credit score was 585, I just checked it again ( I have creditcheck monitoring) and my credit score is 643!!!! The biggest thing I did was paid off my credit cards (all but one with about a $400 balance) and I got 1 thing removed off of my credit. There is more that needs fixed so I think it will go up even more!!!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Score Increased..... :)

CreditCheck from Experian?

If so, trust me, we're all happy you're managing your debt and paying things down, but those are FAKO scores and have no basis in reality. Pull your FICO's from here and see where you stand, that will give you a much clearer picture.

AWESOME job on getting your debt paid down though, especially in this economy!  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 2 of 4
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations Debrah! Smiley Happy

I'd love to get a major bump like that in my credit score.. My Equifax score went up a whopping 1 point recently, from 626 to 627, lol..

My Experian score fared a bit better going from 641 to 651. I can't wait to see all 3 of my scores after the credit reporting agency records are much more current. Right now they're all reporting past balances.

Message 3 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@FicoScore626 wrote:

Congratulations Debrah! Smiley Happy

I'd love to get a major bump like that in my credit score.. My Equifax score went up a whopping 1 point recently, from 626 to 627, lol..

My Experian score fared a bit better going from 641 to 651. I can't wait to see all 3 of my scores after the credit reporting agency records are much more current. Right now they're all reporting past balances.

Congrats on the Score BUMP Debrah!!  Smiley Very Happy

Fico626...where are those scores from? As mentioned above, you can't buy your EX FICO anymore.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.