Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score JUMP!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Score JUMP!

I want to apply for the Quicksilver 1 so bad and my scores are 600, 597 and 595 but I have collections. Did you check the prequalify website and it offered you the Quicksilver? Also, how many collections if any do you have? Thanks 

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Great job! Just you wait 6 months! I see 600's.

You won't believe this Semyaz, but I just logged into CCT and my EX score JUMPED AGAIN to 616! That's another 35 points!! This is really scaring me a little. Must have been the on-time payment I made to Carson's. I have no other explaination for it.

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I want to apply for the Quicksilver 1 so bad and my scores are 600, 597 and 595 but I have collections. Did you check the prequalify website and it offered you the Quicksilver? Also, how many collections if any do you have? Thanks 

Yes, I checked the prequal 1 month after getting approved for my Cap One. I have 12 collections.

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you know your FICO 4 scores? Cap One uses Equifax FICO 4, instead of FICO 8.

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I do not.
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will keep checking the prequalified website and hope they offer me the quicksilver soon. 

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont get hung up on prequal pages. My wife was getting nothing from the prequal page, apped anyway and was approved for the QS1 for $500
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just looked and my Fico 4 scores are 590 and 606... but it also shows all my negative info like late payments and collections. When your wife got the Quicksilver how were her scores if you don't mind?

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.