Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Simulator Accuracy

oh ok, gocha!

Message 11 of 16
cd2004
Regular Contributor

I was wonder about that because I purchased my vantage score from experian over the weekend and it said it was 612 but when I signed up for a quizzle account it said it was 553 which I thought it would be close since it pulled my experian report.  So should I just care about the vantage score and not quizzle? i was alarmed because that is a 59 pt difference from the same bureau

Current 3B scores May 2022: EQ: 806 TU: 798 EX: 797
Message 12 of 16
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

i do not have any credit cards, my husband either. so we opened up our first capital one card, and i'm the authorized user (not even sure if that's going to benefit me or not, read too many posts on here!) also, where can i see my vantage score? i do know my fico for transunion is 598

When you log on to CK click on "Score Center" and you will see tabs to check both your TransRisk and VantageScores.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

i saw my vantage score, i just don't know what the whole purpose of it is

Message 14 of 16
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@cd2004 wrote:

ISo should I just care about the vantage score and not quizzle?

Don't rely on the VantageScore or Quizzle's score as being reliable and your FICO can easily be scores off. Quizzle offers a FAKO called a CE Score.

Message 15 of 16
GregB
Valued Contributor

@cd2004 wrote:

I was wonder about that because I purchased my vantage score from experian over the weekend and it said it was 612 but when I signed up for a quizzle account it said it was 553 which I thought it would be close since it pulled my experian report.  So should I just care about the vantage score and not quizzle? i was alarmed because that is a 59 pt difference from the same bureau

They are both based upon information from Experian but are different score algorithms. The score from Quizzle is completely worthless since it isn't used by any lender. If you bought a Vantage Score from EX then that is worth something since there is a tiny number of lenders that actually use Vantage Scores.

ETA: see what happens when you are doing 5 things at once - while I'm typing two other people answer Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.