Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Systems!!

tag
brenda1924
Valued Member

Credit Systems!!

Just got a letter in the mail from Credit Systems saying they were asking the credit bureaus to remove/delete my account!!  WOHOO!!  lol Can you tell I am happy???

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
StartinOver
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Systems!!

Congrats!

4/25/11 FICO: EQ 761....EX 770.....TU 744
3/6/2011 FICO: EQ 710... EX 718... TU 710
09/09 FICO: EQ: 525
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Was that the last one?

Message 3 of 8
brenda1924
Valued Member

The last ones would be Target and West Asset which I'm going to try again.  Target called me while I was at work and told me no and I have yet to here from West Asset.  I'm most hopeful with West Assest since it was a medical account.  Ford seems as if they will remail stubborn and not change anything, however my issue with them is they never told me I was paying a charge off.  I was in a car accident and had my car insurance and gap insurance make payment which left me with a small balance.  I didn't know what the balance was and when I made payment, they never identified themselves as being the charge off dept.  I'm really perturbed with them because they got the whole amount of their balance and did not lose a penny, yet my account is labeled charge off.  If I knew it was considered a charge off, there would have been no point in paying the remaining 1000 dollars...grr...Still my recent successful GWs make me hopeful!

Message 4 of 8
stoopidmunkee
Regular Contributor

That's awesome congrats!

CITI - $3500 - CAP1 - $750 - RZMC - $600 - BOA - $600 - CAP2 -$500 - Credit Union $500

TU: 707 (From Wal-Mart's website) * Finally made the 700 club!!!!!!!*
Message 5 of 8
brenda1924
Valued Member

Just got a notice on Saturday from Target they were removing my file from my credit reports!!  Wohoo!!  That means I have West Asset left!

Message 6 of 8
savmeformyse
Valued Member

Can you please sent me the info used for target DH has a paid charge off.

Thanks and Congrats!!!!

Starting Score: EQ: 583 TU: 623
Current Score: EQ: 624 TU: 701
Goal Score: Both Scores 680 Plus!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
brenda1924
Valued Member

Sure thing!  Just know that I got about 3 negative answers before I received my letter saying it would be deleted...

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.