Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Union that is right for me?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Union that is right for me?

Right now I am working on rebuilding my credit while using two secure cards (capital one and discover) I have managed to bring my score up to 644....it was pretty low anyway I bank online with simple banking but am looking to switch to a credit union because in a few months I would like to start shopping for a car and I have heard CU have better auto rates. Nothing to fancy (under $10,000) with about $4,000 down. 

I am worried about a hard pull so I have been looking at Alliant as i have heard it is a soft pull. I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice? I have read about a few places, but am nervous about the hard pull mainly because I dont want the score hit. There are no credit unions local to me only small town banks that do not offer much tbh.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Union that is right for me?

Here is a really good Post where people share information about the different Credit Unions they are members of, and their experiences!

Official Credit Unions Guide - - edited ‎12-02-2016 08:59 AM

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Official-Credit-Unions-Guide/td-p/4768788

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.