Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Warriors Keep Me In Mind

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Warriors Keep Me In Mind

Just sent off my first PFD. Offered it to Credit Protection for some Brighthouse bill (I never recall using them) from 3 years ago. It came back verified, via collection shield 360, so I am trusting that. It's for $217, so I offered a full satisfactory payment for deletion.

Just asking for fingers crossed, as this will leave me with two baddies left (one of which is under review for violation with collection shield 360, so really one baddie if all goes well with that).

Nervous. Hopeful. Anxious.

Seen a huge increase to 623 (comes and goes since I opened some cards two months ago-hasn't quite leveled yet) from low 500's.

I have high hopes. Here's to the best outcome with this company!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Warriors Keep Me In Mind

good luck Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

good luck!

Message 3 of 11
stargazer25
Regular Contributor

God speed.

Starting Scores: September 2015 minus 500 across the board
Current Scores: October 2017 EQ: 715 TU: 710 EX: 716
In My Wallet:
Cap1 QS: $4.8K - AMEX BCP: $4.2K - Old Navy Visa: $7K - Nordstrom $3.8K - VS $500 (FTW!)
BofA AU: $12K AMEX AU: $25K
Business: AMEX BCP $15K
Message 4 of 11
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just sent off my first PFD. Offered it to Credit Protection for some Brighthouse bill (I never recall using them) from 3 years ago. It came back verified, via collection shield 360, so I am trusting that. It's for $217, so I offered a full satisfactory payment for deletion.

Just asking for fingers crossed, as this will leave me with two baddies left (one of which is under review for violation with collection shield 360, so really one baddie if all goes well with that).

Seen a huge increase to 623 (comes and goes since I opened some cards two months ago-hasn't quite leveled yet) from low 500's.

They will do a PFD - been there, done that, with a Brighthouse bill.. Also, with BrightHouse, you can have usually pay them directly, and they will recall from CA

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

All my fingers and toes crossed for you! Let us know how it goes!

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got you in mind as I pray.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is great news! Maybe I'll just call Brighthouse after work and see if they can't scratch my back a little with this! Thanks for the info!
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

All the best.  Keep us posted.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, I mailed off my PFD via certified mail. Got my green paper back with a name and signature. Then I heard nothing.

A couple days ago my score jumped +34. My new fico released my updated report on 3/1/17 and this collection was still listed. On 3/2/2017 the collection has been deleted across the board. I saw it when my CK updated. So, I called all three bureaus, and sure enough, it was deleted.

So, now I'm like "great, it's been sold."

I should contact the OC at this point, correct?
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.