Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit help Attention

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Credit help Attention

2 charge off from Mar 2008 place as bad debt and 1 collection from charge off bought in 2010. 3 revol credit card and 1 student loan in 2008 never late. Current Fico Ex 657. What's my change to go to 700 credit score ? My credit cards is recent in sep 2011 and one in june 2012. Should i get any more credit card ? What to do to boost my credit score quick ? I need to hit 700 soon ? Any change ?

Think about get a Discover card bu t scare they would deny for the charge off and collection ? Any help guys ?

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit help Attention

Another CC really won't do you any good.  You mention the charge offs.  Are they paid now?   Have you tried to goodwill them?  How is the utilization on your cards.  Give us some more information here and let's see where to go.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 3
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit help Attention

i just need to go for some main card that would stay with me . Those card right now just kinda like rebuild card. My charge off is like almost 4 5 years so i just let it all heal and fall off cuzz i dont want to reage all those stuff after paid them off. My current Utili is under 9%. Credit limit of all card is 1300 and using under 100. thanks

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.