Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit monitoring

tag
hausfrau
New Contributor

Credit monitoring

Is there a service out there that will let me get basically unlimited refreshes of my CR? In my ongoing issues with LVNV funding, they are changing things so fast that I can't keep up with it. In the past 2 weeks, they have changed statuses from open to closed, changed the OC name with one bureau, and have changed the DOLP to March 2011 from August 2008. I need to try to stay on top of it all, since I have filed a dispute with the BBB, as well as reported them to the OAG here in TX. I have received a letter from Resurgent stating that they are servicing the account for LVNV, and am pretty sure that means that pretty soon LVNV is likely to disappear, only to have a new CA open from them. 

Starting my rebuild!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Credit monitoring

I think USAA will allow daily pulls.  Not sure if it is all three or just one.

There is also a sticky about CMS and what they do, how much etc.

Credit Monitoring Service (CMS) Guide

Message 2 of 10
hausfrau
New Contributor

Why didn't I check the stickies? Durrrr. Thank you!

Starting my rebuild!

Message 3 of 10
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

USAA only allows 3 pulls a month now, anyone allow at least every 7 days on all 3 reports? don't care about scores.

Message 5 of 10
CarlyK82
New Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

USAA only allows 3 pulls a month now, anyone allow at least every 7 days on all 3 reports? don't care about scores.

No, USAA does have an option for daily pulls. It is more costly, but some users have reported getting it for a discounted price.

Officially in the garden...for like, EVER (or at least a really long time)

Starting Score: TU: 636 EQ: ?? EX: ??
Current Score:TU: 641 EQ: 643 EX: ??
Goal Score: 700s Across the Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 10
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Eliminate ID Theft allows daily pulls from all 3.  Its like 12.95 for one person and 17.95 for couples.

Message 7 of 10
kjel
Established Contributor

Experian lets you pull daily. I don't use it for the score since it's a FAKO. I really just to see what is updating with my accounts because I have several collections, recently rehabbed my student loans, and am making headway on my credit card balances.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 8 of 10
osudelt00
Valued Member

@CarlyK82 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

No, USAA does have an option for daily pulls. It is more costly, but some users have reported getting it for a discounted price.

+1 I pull daily with USAA but pay more for it.. 

Starting Score: 550
Current Score EQ: 688 Sep/7/13
Current Score TU: 686 Sep/7/13
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 10
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

is that the same as protectmyid.com?

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.