Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit one CEO email

tag
Dstro
Established Member

Credit one CEO email

if anyone has the CEO email for Credit One Bank, I would greatly appreciate you PM ing me. 

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53
dave36021
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit one CEO email

Check your inbox Smiley Happy good luck. I recently got two charge offs removed

Back In the Garden since 6/5/2016

My Fico Scores: EQ:639 EX:665 TU:651

AU: Comenity/Bealls FL 930; Capital One 300 ;
Message 2 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please send the contact info to me as well. Thanks!
Message 3 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please I need it too I am sending a letter as well.

Message 4 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

PM's sent Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 54
dave36021
Regular Contributor

Just remember you may not get a removal the first time. There are alot of factors that they can take into consideration. The two accounts that I got removed we both for around 700, that I fell behind one month was able to recover but to fall behind a few months later and could not catch up. Both the  accounts were from 2009/2010 that have been charged off and not paid, I was honest in my letter telling them that I was laid off and just did not have the money to pay. I let them know that I am looking to get a mortgage soon and that the 700 charge off would end up costing me thousands more due to not being able to get a favorable rate. Good luck every one that is trying to get them removed. The person that I contacted was Robert DeJong CEO, if I am slow in getting a response out to anyone that requests it just search Google and it will come it, that is how I got it almost two years ago when my first attempt was denied

Back In the Garden since 6/5/2016

My Fico Scores: EQ:639 EX:665 TU:651

AU: Comenity/Bealls FL 930; Capital One 300 ;
Message 6 of 54
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@dave36021 wrote:

Just remember you may not get a removal the first time. There are alot of factors that they can take into consideration. The two accounts that I got removed we both for around 700, that I fell behind one month was able to recover but to fall behind a few months later and could not catch up. Both the  accounts were from 2009/2010 that have been charged off and not paid, I was honest in my letter telling them that I was laid off and just did not have the money to pay. I let them know that I am looking to get a mortgage soon and that the 700 charge off would end up costing me thousands more due to not being able to get a favorable rate. Good luck every one that is trying to get them removed. The person that I contacted was Robert DeJong CEO, if I am slow in getting a response out to anyone that requests it just search Google and it will come it, that is how I got it almost two years ago when my first attempt was denied

I'm with this statement.  Sometimes it may take multiple attempts.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 

Just joined the forum, and I was wondering if you obtained the email address for Mr. Rober DeJong CEO of Credit One.. If so could you please message it to me.. It would be greatly apprecaiated. 

Thanks Again! 

Message 8 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please if anyone has emails to the CEO or any other decision makers at Credit One Bank, please message me. I dont understand how they sell an account to a collection agency, but still have the right to undate on your credit report monthly. Seems like I am being tag teamed by Credit one, and Midland Funding.. Please Help!

Message 9 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone please send it to me as well. On google I can only find articles and stuff not related to his email....

Message 10 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.