Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit one CEO email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit one CEO email

Can someone pm me the email for someone at credit one as well?

I seemed to pick the wrong time to forget to pay my bill and I'm in need to get a 30days past due removed ASAP for a mortgage approval. 😕

Thanks guys, you all have really helped get my credit back in a good spot.

Message 41 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

If someone could please send me this information also. I am a newbie here and have oh so much work to do. Any help with this request would be so appreciated.

Message 42 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone send me the credit one ceo email as well
Message 43 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also like the email as well!!
Message 44 of 54
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

Can you give me the email was well?  

Message 45 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

The poor guy who runs the email server at CreditOne.  I can pretty  much guarantee that if this many people have it, and IT runs at this place anywhere like it runs at mine, that email address already forwards to another mailbox the CEO checks maybe once every quarter or on Christmas.  His email would be going off like crazy and the one thing CEOs never have enough of is email, err... time.   Every CEO is aware of this trick by this point and none of them want to play customer service rep for the day, no matter what they say.

Message 46 of 54
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

The CEO doesn't check his own email, his secretary does. If it's CEO worthy she prints it and hands it to him.
She forwards the emails to the correct department.
I say "she" it was a she that introduced herself as his secretary in her response to my email.
Message 47 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

The real thing that gets me here is everyone asking for the email address.  I literally found it in under 3 seconds using the internet.  And I found out a lot more info including internal phone extensions, what his secretary's name is - imagine her surprise if she got a nice email to her instead of to her boss instead of 9000 emails all asking to delete a late payment because you need a mortgage approval.  The goodwill approach is solid - it has worked for me countless times, but it just basic social engineering.

It really is scary what information is publicly available on the internet if you know where to look.

Message 48 of 54
pinoy
Established Member

google it i emailed every single person in the executive department and requested a goodwill. They will not response to email but you will receive a letter stating they have requested to have lates remove from your credit report mine was remove within 10 days

Message 49 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

I emailed them last week. I actually had the email address written down already when I went through my contacts. Thanks again!!
Message 50 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.