cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit one Good Will Success and rebuild!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit one Good Will Success and rebuild!

Hey guys,

I had one 30 day late on my Credit one account. Early into credit rebuilding due to being young and stupid.

I wrote Credit One on 4/27 and got an email back a few days later from an assitant in the EO saying I'd hear back via snail mail. I saw yesterday 5/8 that all three bureaus were showing zero late payments on my Credit One account! 

It's very encouraging to see this removed. This was my first Good Will letter! I have a few more to write, I've written to Amex and to U.S Bank. U.S Bank responded via email that I would hear back in 10-12 days, I am hopeful here.

Started rebuilding 3/1 with EQX 579 TSU 554 EXP 582

Scores as of 5/9                   EQX 635 TSU 596 EXP 614

As of now it seems like I am doing well for two months of rebuilding!

I think the key for people to remeber is that this is a slow process but it is rewarding to see improvement!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
enragedjerry
Contributor

Re: Credit one Good Will Success and rebuild!

Congratulations!!! Can you pls share the address where you sent the GW letter to?
Anonymous
Not applicable

PM sent!

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me an example of your letter?
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

PM Sent.. Good luck!

Message 5 of 16
dman23
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys,

I had one 30 day late on my Credit one account. Early into credit rebuilding due to being young and stupid.

I wrote Credit One on 4/27 and got an email back a few days later from an assitant in the EO saying I'd hear back via snail mail. I saw yesterday 5/8 that all three bureaus were showing zero late payments on my Credit One account! 

It's very encouraging to see this removed. This was my first Good Will letter! I have a few more to write, I've written to Amex and to U.S Bank. U.S Bank responded via email that I would hear back in 10-12 days, I am hopeful here.

Started rebuilding 3/1 with EQX 579 TSU 554 EXP 582

Scores as of 5/9                   EQX 635 TSU 596 EXP 614

As of now it seems like I am doing well for two months of rebuilding!

I think the key for people to remeber is that this is a slow process but it is rewarding to see improvement!

Nice job. You have done well after two months of rebuilding.

Yes, that's the key. All you have to do is make payments on time and wait for the baddies to fall off and the rewards will follow.

myFico Score Experian: Start (4/21/14) 626 Current (5/7/16) 841
myFico Score Equifax: Start (4/30/14) 694 Current (5/6/16) 838
myFico Score Transunion Start (5/01/2014) 727 Current (5/7/16) 842
Discover (4/24/14) 659 (5/5/16) 842
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any way you could send me the address you used and the letter you sent? This is my very first post and I have no idea what I am doing. I appreciate any help you can offer. 

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there any way you could send me the address you used and the letter you sent? This is my very first post and I have no idea what I am doing. I appreciate any help you can offer. 

You can probably Google something like "Credit One Bank CEO email for GW adjustment" and it will likely pop up in the first page. Haven't tried so I can't tell you 100%. I know it worked for Capital One CEO.

Message 8 of 16
tg4life
Valued Member

Can you Pm me the address? I haven't had much luck with the email.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I also ask you to share the email address that you used to send your GW letter. Thanks in advance for your assistance!!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.