Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit one email address

tag
JLAW723
Established Member

Credit one email address

Could someone on me the credit one email address or a telephone number to remove a late payment. I had one late reported (I didn't get my statement) and was around 670 on all three scores and it dropped me about 70 points and I'm in the process of buying my house so this is killing me. Every time I call there 800 number I get put on hold for hours. Thank you so much if you can help.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit one email address

PM sent

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you send me the email for credit one bank? thanks!

Message 3 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@JLAW723 wrote:
Could someone on me the credit one email address or a telephone number to remove a late payment. I had one late reported (I didn't get my statement) and was around 670 on all three scores and it dropped me about 70 points and I'm in the process of buying my house so this is killing me. Every time I call there 800 number I get put on hold for hours. Thank you so much if you can help.

GW letter should always be sent to the office of the CEO thru the US Mail, looks much more personal and professional than an email.  

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=782164

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did send my GW letter to them via us mail about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything, was going to try email but maybe I should wait longer?

Message 5 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I did send my GW letter to them via us mail about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything, was going to try email but maybe I should wait longer?

You may not hear anything, you need to check your reports and see if anything has changed 1 month after sending the letter if no change then write and send another one to the CEOs office. My longest GW campaign was 3 years of once a month letter to the CEO of a CU so it may take some time to actually get the GW you are seeking.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.