Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit one late payment removal

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit one late payment removal

Hello, if someone could send me the contact  information for them I would greatly appreciate it. Trying to remove a 30 day late from 3 years back Have disputed it with the CRA's but no success.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 21 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello...hope you can help me with a contact to get credit one credit card late payment removed. i would greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance.

Message 22 of 38
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Can you prove me with the email that you used @Detatl? I have reached out to them as well and having received a response. I have 1 late payment for 30 days I would like to get removed.
Message 23 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a 30-day late reporting on my Credit One account that I would like to have removed via GW.  Could you provide the contact info for the correct person to contact at Credit One?  Thanks so much. 

Message 24 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have late payments with CreditOne:

2 x 30 day lates

1 x 60 day late

I have written letters to the CEO/President via snail mail - no sucess. I got a denial letter.

I have emailed with no sucess.

Any ideas?

----------------

Start Date - July 4th, 2017 | TU=631 ; EX=641; EQ=619

Current - Aug. 23, 2017 | TU=648; EX=585 EQ=637    <---- My CreditUnion made an error and lowered my credit limit by 2500, however they reset it back to the correct amount.  Hence why my EX score droped 43 points!

GOAL - Dec 31, 2017 | TU=701; EX=725; EQ=701

Message 25 of 38
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Email Kelly long and check your report because with me they didn't send me a response email they just removed it and I found out from an CB alert
Message 26 of 38
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

I emailed at least 3 executives before mines was removed
Message 27 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sueblue34 wrote:
I emailed at least 3 executives before mines was removed

Do you mind sharig the email addresses you used? Thanks so much!

Message 28 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also would like to know who I need to email to have a 1 30 day late removed pleaseeeeee :-)
Message 29 of 38
Detatl
Established Member

I just used the president email.  They first sent me a decline letter.  Then I sent another letter and disptued it they removed the late payments and when I called in it was no longer in their system.

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.