Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit report after the fixing is done.

tag
cplmercy
Established Member

Credit report after the fixing is done.

I have been working on my credit report now since last august. After alot of disputes and speaking to CRA's I have finally cleared all my credit reports of all baddies besides a 30 day late from almost six years ago. My question is since I now have no CO, CA, or any negative items on my credit reports. When I apply for a mortgage will the broker when pulling my reports see a clean record or will the still be able to see what was deleted off my reports?

Start (FACOS) EQ-631/EX-544/TU-583 AUG 13
(MYFICO) EQ-720/EX-728/TU-695 JUN 14
(FACOS) EQ-701/EX-744/TU-755 JUN 14
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
los_west
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit report after the fixing is done.

I am in a similar situation as you. Congrats!  Doesn't it feel good?

as for your credit reports....it should only reflect what is reportrd now.  Everything you got removed or deleted should remain that way.   It doesn't remember past info. 

Starting Score: (04/18/2013) EX 572, TU 577, EQ 554
Currently: (12/2014) EX ?, TU ?, EQ 766 (new version)
Lender Pull (12/03/14): EX 759, TU 750, EQ 766
Message 2 of 8
cplmercy
Established Member

Thanks I was concerned if they were still visible to banks and lenders pulling credit reports.

Start (FACOS) EQ-631/EX-544/TU-583 AUG 13
(MYFICO) EQ-720/EX-728/TU-695 JUN 14
(FACOS) EQ-701/EX-744/TU-755 JUN 14
Message 3 of 8
growing123
Regular Contributor

I have a question along those same lines. I know that lenders won't see trade lines that were deleted, but what about those that were excluded early? I've heard conflicting answers.
Starting Scores - Mid 500s - 10/2013

EX 706 (FICO 9/15) | EQ 710 (FICO 9/15) | TU 716 (FICO 9/15)

Quicksilver $12.8K | Freedom $1.5k | Discover It $11.5k | VS $1.2k | AMEX BCE $10k | Fidelity AMEX $10k | US Cash+ $9k | Citi DC $6.6k
Message 4 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

When items are removed from your credit report as result of either a dispute or voluntary deletion by the creditor/debt collector, they are gone.

Thus, they cannot be viewed by anyone.

However, when an item is removed from your credit report due to expiration of its credit report exclusion period, it is not deleted from your credit file.

The CRA must (normally) exclude that informatin from any future credit reports they issue.

However, credit report exclusion is not absolute.  Under FCRA 605(b), all of the normal credit report exclusion periods are exempted if a party requests your credit report, and certifies that it is being pulled with respect to a credit or insurance transaction involving a principal balance of $150K or more, or with repect to employment of the consumer if the expected salary is $75K or more.

Requests for a full-file credit report are not common.  However, it is still possible to see all information in your file.

Message 5 of 8
growing123
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the clarification Robert. I was hoping you would answer that one!
Starting Scores - Mid 500s - 10/2013

EX 706 (FICO 9/15) | EQ 710 (FICO 9/15) | TU 716 (FICO 9/15)

Quicksilver $12.8K | Freedom $1.5k | Discover It $11.5k | VS $1.2k | AMEX BCE $10k | Fidelity AMEX $10k | US Cash+ $9k | Citi DC $6.6k
Message 6 of 8
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

I'm glad you asked this because when I did I still wasn't sure!

But congrats on your success!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 7 of 8
teo77777
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!!! It must feel great! Celebration time Smiley Wink

TO
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.