Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score bump

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit score bump

@SirTilus wrote:
Just applied for the QS1 and got applied! I'm like woohoo! I was nervous about doing it but went ahead and pulled the trigger. Now based on what I've seen on the forum about applying back to back I took that advice and applied for the unsecured platinum but didn't get it. Hopefully it will just count as 1 inquiry. Wondering why I didn't approved for it but still happy I got the QS1!!!! Making strides!

Wait to see what the denial reason is. I'm willing to bet its going to say "too many capital one accounts" If it does, then close the secured account and apply for the platinum the next day.

Message 11 of 18
SirTilus
Contributor

Oh yeah I remember seeing the 7-10 day thing lol
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go on chat and see if it's a verification issue. You might be surprised. Sometimes you can have all three cards (secured, QS1, and Platinum)
Message 13 of 18
SirTilus
Contributor

I cannon find the chat link lol
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im trying to remember where it is, was a month ago that I used it. Will look on the full website when I get home in the morning. Want to say it's a blue button. Might not be there except during business hours
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Or maybe you can call and ask. Can only get denied once. Lol
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't trust creditkarma advice, I'm not sure how everyone else feels
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wicked Cool!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.