Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score dropped 100 points on WalletHub

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit score dropped 100 points on WalletHub

Hello,

So I am freaking out a bit right now. I am signed up Credit Karma, MyFICO, Experian and Wallethub to monitor my credit score. Today, I noticed that my TU score dropped 100 points on Wallethub. There is no alert or reason for it. Credit Karma nor MyFICO reported a change in my report, as they are usually very good about reporting any major change. I am not sure what happened? I sent GW letters and awaiting responses but cannot think of anything that would drop it that much. I havent missed a payment in almost a year and the my two collections have been there for a while. 

Credit Karma updates tomorrow. Should I wait to see what Credit Karma says or buy an Experian report on all three CRA? I was going to apply for a mortgage next month but am now worried. Any advice??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit score dropped 100 points on WalletHub

If it's TU then save your money and wait on credit karma to update. You are adequately covered in the monitoring and report section so be patient and see. It could just be a pull while one of ur accounts were updating and it's already changed/fixed. I had that happen once where credit karma pulled when one of my accounts were updating and my scores were way off, but The next pull it was normal again.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your feedback. I am really hoping that is the case. Nothing new should be reporting negatively at this point. Like I said, MyFICO usually reports quickly if there is any change. But haven't seen anything. Will update tomorrow.

Message 3 of 4
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Ignore the scores from Credit Karma and Wallethub. Those are not Fico scores.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.