Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditOne falls off my credit report almost 2 year post-bk

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditOne falls off my credit report almost 2 year post-bk

Hi everyone!

This morning, as I always check my wife's and my credit reports via Credit Karma every Sunday. I was "pleasantly" surprised that one of credit card that I filed BK on: CreditOne fell off my TU report and it's NOT even 2 year post BK discharge (next month). I also find it odd that it was removed BEFORE I filed for BK in March 2015!

Would it come back eventually? or glad it's gone forever? Smiley Happy

Have a great Sundaying!

CAMailman

Account Removed

Your credit report no longer lists 1 account.

Account Type Open Date Removal Date Reported By
CREDITONEBNKCredit CardAug 3, 2014Dec 8, 2014TransUnion
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CreditOne falls off my credit report almost 2 year post-bk

When was your first DOFD on the card?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
When was your first DOFD on the card?

Don't recall because my ex-wife opened it using my name. based what I see in my older credit report, it said it was opened in August '14. I never made any payment on it. I was forced to file for BK in March '15 to include everything. I'm glad it's over with.

Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Reporting can either become excluded based on an exclusion provision of the FCRA, or the furnisher can, at any time, simply delete their reporting.

If information was removed substantially prior to its expected exclusion date, then its removal was likely due to a reported deletion by the furnisher, and not exclusion by the CRA.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.