Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditXpert Access

tag
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

CreditXpert Access

What is the most inexpensive way to gain access to CreditXpert analysis of credit reports? I signed up temperarily for PrivacyGuard and was able to use CreditXpert tools on that sight. I cancel my membership once I understood fully that that site was using Fako scores. I went on CreditXpert's website. From my understanding they provide their software to businesses but not directly to the public. I would like to have access to it to analyse my credit reports and I am trying to find the most inexpensive way to do so. Any ideas? I know their analysis is based on my credit reports and the use of real or fako scores will likely not change the software's functionality but I am curious if CreditXpert's software is set up based optimising fako scores or real FICO scores. Do they change the "rules" which govern their recommendations and guidance in their software depending upon the exact score that they wish to optimise? Would they make different recommendations if I were trying to optimise my real FICO score versus fako scores? What I want is access to CreditExpert analysis of my credit reports with a focus on optimising my TU04 FICO score for TU reports. I am trying to figure out how to get that sort of analysis on an ongoing basis for the best price. I was very impressed with CreditExpert's software and its ability to do things like for example best allocating a certain amount of money towards credit repair. For example on PrivacyGuard you coul imput a certain dollar amount, say 2000 dollars and it would tell you the best way to spend it to add the most points to your credit score. In one example it recommended to pay down one credit card completely and to pay a little off another. That is the kind of analysis that is valuable to me over time as my reports change. I just don't know the best website to subscribe to to get that.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.