Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creditchecktotal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creditchecktotal

Bella just logged on with my laptop look in that exact spot and it still shows Generated: Oct. 27, 2016 Smiley Sad

Maybe it's different because I'm on the 7 day trial but when I did it it said daily updates so I don't get it.
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is weird. My DH has the regular subscription, so that is where we've seen it update every day. Maybe I'll sign up for the free trial again. Been thinking about it anyways. I can't do it til tonight, though.
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah for mine it only says Generated that first day Smiley Sad

If you do sign up let me know if I'm doing something wrong.
Message 23 of 25
VipreArmed
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
That is weird. My DH has the regular subscription, so that is where we've seen it update every day. Maybe I'll sign up for the free trial again. Been thinking about it anyways. I can't do it til tonight, though.

Is there a limit to how often you can use it?   Is the only thing you need to do is have another email address (and another $1)? 

AMEX Blue Cash | Capital One Platinum | OverStock CC | Quiksilver | Walmart | VS Angel Card | 24k Student Loans |

Starting Scores: 4/1/2017 EQ: 623 TU: 644 EX: 661
10/30/2017 EQ: 641 TU: 681 EX: 695
Goal: 720 EQ-TU-EX

Gardening till April 2018!

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:  I looked up the FAQ on CCT.  Looks like they have changed their policy on the daily FICO update. I don't see that advertised anymore and this image is from their FAQ page.

cct fico.png

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.