cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creditor purposely sent response to wrong address..

tag
monteg0

Creditor purposely sent response to wrong address..

Hey, i sent a 623 letter to First Premier; and they sent their reply to my old address, which is several years old.  I happen to know the people there, so I got it, but my address of the last 2 years was on the letter and on the envelope...  What are they up to?  Have they done anything i can nail them on? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Creditor purposely sent response to wrong address..

Hi and welcome to the forums. Not really, did you update your address with them before moving? They will use your address in their system.

Message 2 of 6
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

@DaBears wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forums. Not really, did you update your address with them before moving? They will use your address in their system.

+1

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 3 of 6
monteg0

Thanks!

No, this was charged of in 2008 and is out of the SOL in my state.  I would've though that by putting my address on the letter that would be sufficiant to notify them of a new address on a closed account.

Message 4 of 6
DaBears
Senior Contributor

You should've put a not in there with a 623 letter and let them know that's your new address. I just got done dealing with them. The women was dumber than a 2 yr old

Message 5 of 6
monteg0

Lol, they've been pretty unpleasent to work with so far.  

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.