Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critique a PFD

tag
WildTurkey
Valued Member

Critique a PFD

I basically copied this information from someone else's post earlier today. I rearranged some things and edited. Please let me know if this is a satisfactory PFD letter. Feel free to correct grammatical errors, also. Thank you!

I am writing this letter in an attempt to resolve remaining issues concerning your collection on the asserted debt. This is not a dispute of accuracy of credit reporting, and is not an admission of validity of the debt. However, in the spirit of compromise, I am offering to settle this account, in the amount of $178, in exchange for the deletion of the account from all 3 credit reporting bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion). The purpose of this settlement is merely to have this item removed from my credit files.

If you agree to the terms of this letter and accept this agreement, certified funds for the settlement amount of one hundred seventy-eight dollars ($178) will be sent to Suburban Credit Corporation in exchange for full deletion of ALL references regarding this account from my credit files and full satisfaction of the debt. Please address all correspondence regarding this account to the address below.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Starting Score (4/16/12 lender pull): TU 564 | EX 504 | EQ 522
Current Score (7/24/13 lender pull): TU 677 | EX 627 | EQ 580; 4/6/14 - TU 720 | EX - 683 | EQ 649
Goals: DONE. Homeowner as of 9/27/13. No apps until 2016. Last app 7/16/2014 (auto)

Total Rewards Visa ($7.5k); Barclaycard Ring ($5k); Chase Sapphire ($5k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); Walmart Discover ($2.5k); Amazon Store ($1.9k); Amex BCE ($1k); NFL Ravens Visa ($750)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
chevyman
Contributor

Re: Critique a PFD

Sounds good
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.