cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crown Jewelers reporting higher CLs now?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crown Jewelers reporting higher CLs now?

I did the CJ thing last month and it hit my first report.

I was expecting to see $114 utilization on a $1500 CL

What I got was....

$114 utilization on a $2500 CL !!!!!!!

Hey, I'm not going to question it, but that was a nice surprise.  Has anyone else seen the $2500 limit?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Crown Jewelers reporting higher CLs now?

They might be changing things...which is GREAT!!!....when I updates TC...I saw my CL was changed from $1500 to $2500...on EX...waiting on TU...and DW just got CJ...and it reported today...a $2500 CL...this will...DEFINITELY...help our UTL...
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

and it raised my EX score...+18 pts...and believe it or not...DW got NO score increase AT ALL...nothing else has changed...no new baddies...and NO SCORE INCREASE...that's strange...seeing her other CL are...500...375...and she's an AU on my BofA secured card...may FICO 08 hit her???...

Message Edited by slyhouse08 on 07-03-2008 09:20 AM
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a $2500 limit for hubby (makes about $90K a year) ... I do freelance/self-employed graphic design and because of health issues, only make about $1500 a month ... so we'll see what kind of luv I get!!

Yay!! You guys rock!! Can't wait to see what this account does for our scores!!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!! I make only (roughly) $1500/month (due to health issues since I can't work "full-time") and I got a $2500 CL with CJ!! W00t! W00t!!

YAY!!! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.