Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curious and Obsessed

tag
gtnitright
Regular Contributor

Curious and Obsessed

Which CA is close to what the CC companies use. I see a difference between three agencies I use. CreditKeeper my scores are.EQ: 594, TU: 627, EX:646. CreditKarma has my TU:600. MyFico. EQ:612. I am a little obsessed with the rebuilding of credit and want to make sure I am staying on track.
Starting Score : EQ 635. TU 632 EX 635
Goal Score: 700. br >
.Nordstrom $800 Loft/$800 Cap 1/$3900 Amex BCE $9000br >
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Curious and Obsessed

In which way are you talking about?

All but myFICO are what is called FAKO scores and hardly any lenders use those.  99% of lenders use FICO scores.  The EQ you get from this site is the same as the ones most mortgage lenders use.  The TU from here is an older score model (TU98) and some still use it but most use TU04 or TU08.  You can only get TU04 and TU08 through a lender/creditor.  EX does not sell their score to the consumer.  myFICO will be selling it again in the future but don't know what model it will be.

There are also 47 different models or versions of FICO, most, we, as consumers, do not have access to.  There are bankcard enhanced, auto enhanced, etc.

Message 2 of 3
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Curious and Obsessed

You are asking if one of the CMS provide a score close to what your lender will pull.  The answer, all of them, and none of them.  The algorithms used by each CMS is different.  The score can be identical, or over 100 points off.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.