cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curious-when do y'all pull daily updates?

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Curious-when do y'all pull daily updates?

Several free sites and pay sites allow you to get daily update of your reports. What time do y'all typically pull yours? I've been doing my USAA report in morning and free sites in afternoon.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
ceejx
Established Contributor

Re: Curious-when do y'all pull daily updates?

@Duncanrr wrote:
Several free sites and pay sites allow you to get daily update of your reports. What time do y'all typically pull yours? I've been doing my USAA report in morning and free sites in afternoon.

I use USAA CreditCheck ... I've been anxious so i pull mine about 2 seconds past midnight while I'm waiting to see my last negatives fall off Smiley Happy but I keep telling myself I'm going to wait until the morning so I can see if any changes happen between midnight and 6... oh well Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
proudnavymom
Regular Contributor

I usually pull mine about 11:00 PM.  I use the Transunion 3 credit monitoring, but am thinking about changing to USAA since I've heard you can pull all 3 daily.    I also look at CK.

Starting Scores TU 7/30/09 FICO 493 EQ 9/5/10 FICO 477 EX 11/14/2011 (lender pull) 575
Current Scores TU 10/19/2018 FICO 671 EQ 12/21/2018 FICO 614 EX 5/31/2014 FICO 658
Goal Scores 700 across the board
Message 3 of 12
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@seigex wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

I use USAA CreditCheck ... I've been anxious so i pull mine about 2 seconds past midnight while I'm waiting to see my last negatives fall off Smiley Happy but I keep telling myself I'm going to wait until the morning so I can see if any changes happen between midnight and 6... oh well Smiley Happy

Ditto -- I pull mine early am, between midnight and 2am... then I check my free ones in the afternoon haha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 4 of 12
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@proudnavymom wrote:

I usually pull mine about 11:00 PM.  I use the Transunion 3 credit monitoring, but am thinking about changing to USAA since I've heard you can pull all 3 daily.    I also look at CK.

Which Transunions are you using? Truecredit?

I cancelled my Truecredit, and then went with EliminateIDTheft.com -- Which.......uses Truecredit --- same engine, same results..

The funny thing, is while it looks virtually the same as truecredit, you get a daily pull of all three... and it's cheaper..... ha

-scott

Message 5 of 12
proudnavymom
Regular Contributor

@rckstrscott wrote:

@proudnavymom wrote:

I cancelled my Truecredit, and then went with EliminateIDTheft.com -- Which.......uses Truecredit --- same engine, same results..

The funny thing, is while it looks virtually the same as truecredit, you get a daily pull of all three... and it's cheaper..... ha

-scott

Yes, Truecredit is what I use.  Oh, well that's good to know.  Thanks for the information.

Starting Scores TU 7/30/09 FICO 493 EQ 9/5/10 FICO 477 EX 11/14/2011 (lender pull) 575
Current Scores TU 10/19/2018 FICO 671 EQ 12/21/2018 FICO 614 EX 5/31/2014 FICO 658
Goal Scores 700 across the board
Message 6 of 12
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@proudnavymom wrote:

@rckstrscott wrote:

@proudnavymom wrote:

-scott

Yes, Truecredit is what I use.  Oh, well that's good to know.  Thanks for the information.

EliminateIDTheft.com is fine for me. Its a pain because you have to pass like, three different log in windows to actually get to your credit reports..

But it provides the same GUI for the most part, the same credit scores, and tri-merged pulls daily...

It DOESN:T do the day to day comparison tho.. like with TC when you see an account fall off and it does the yellow -1 thing... that doesn't happen with this.. but I have had it two months, and love the daily tri-pulls

-scott

Message 7 of 12
marty56
Super Contributor

What is your goal in doing daily pulls?  If it is checking CC balances or derog action, TC does reports the report date for accounts so you could do pulls based on that.  I have also found their notifcation system on monitoring changes to your CR pretty good as well.  Much better then EQ's monitoring of your EQ FICO score.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 8 of 12
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@marty56 wrote:

What is your goal in doing daily pulls?  If it is checking CC balances or derog action, TC does reports the report date for accounts so you could do pulls based on that.  I have also found their notifcation system on monitoring changes to your CR pretty good as well.  Much better then EQ's monitoring of your EQ FICO score.

Yeah.. I liked/like TrueCredit. I used it for 2 years... and I agree with the monitoring, its solid..

I went to EliminateIDtheft because it is cheaper, and offers daily pulls of all three instead of just TU -- same monitoring, same email, same interface. Its essentially the same system...

-scott

Message 9 of 12
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Between 530-6am, every day.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.