Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELETED! DELETED!

tag
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

DELETED! DELETED!

I had two tradelines from SONNENSCHEIN Financial Services on my Experian report. Two tradelines for the SAME DEBT first of all AND it wasn't even my debt! I was dealing with this earlier in this year and it went to a hearing and was dismissed as not mine yet a few months later it ended up on my credit. 

I called Experian to dispute it on Wednesday, February 13th. Today, I ran my Experian report (annual one) just to get a full look at it since I pull mine usually through my bank's identity theft feature and can't see addresses/drop off dates and what not and I noticed it wasn't there. Came home from work and a letter in the mail saying both tradelines were deleted! It happened so much quicker than I thought it would. I figured it was going to be a hassle and a big mess.

Can't wait to see if this does anything for my score!

Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
notyours
Contributor

Re: DELETED! DELETED!

Congrats
GW success 30 day late removed from 2 store accounts.
waiting on Citibank SL GW response --
Message 2 of 5
sphinx313
Established Contributor

A deletion is a deletion! Congrats.

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 5
sarahcatherinemay
Regular Contributor

Woohoo! If it's a recent collections, it should definitely improve your score Smiley Happy let us know!! Congrats!

Starting Score: 525
Current Score: EQ Fico 766 | TU Fico 715 | EX Fico 753
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.