Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELETION SUCCESS!

tag
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

DELETION SUCCESS!

Firstly, I'd like to send a special thanks to baller4life for assisting me with help in this! 

Last month, on September 11th I mailed off a GW letter to HSBC for a friend for a paid account she had on her credit reports. As of today, she gave me her mail and it's a letter dated September 23rd stating.. 

"We have recieved your credit bureau dispute regarding the American Express account. This is to confirm that following our investigation we have instructed all relevant cosumer reporting agencies to delete any reference to this Account from your credit file. Please allow up to 60 days for this updated information to be reflected on your reports. We apologize for any inconveience you have experienced".

I am so excited for her! Now I can move on to her next two! MCM and Cavalry!

I just wanted to share!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
kmacqua
Regular Contributor

Re: DELETION SUCCESS!

Excellent!

Please share your MCM journey with us. I'm hoping for a GW delete of a paid collection item with them. Should've tried a PFD, but should, woulda, coulda!

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you mind sharing the GW you sent? I have has zero luck with GW's and would love to see what is said when it works..... I would appreciate it. Smiley Embarassed

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently got deletion from them as well. Congrat!!

Message 4 of 9
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Would you mind sharing the GW you sent? I have has zero luck with GW's and would love to see what is said when it works..... I would appreciate it. Smiley Embarassed

Yes, when I am on my personal computer, I'll PM you my exact letter. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 5 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 6 of 9
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to your friend!!!!!!!! now he/she owes you dinner!!!! Smiley Happy Woman LOL

Cap one secured=200 closed
Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Victoria'ssecrets1850, citicard 6500TU=735,Ex=723,Eq=734
Message 7 of 9
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@Whitneyy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, when I am on my personal computer, I'll PM you my exact letter. 

Your friend is very lucky to have you looking out for them. 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!.......Thanks for sharing :-)

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.