Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOFD/CO/SOL, 4 year discrepancy, & resurrection of cancelled debt

tag
nma851
Regular Contributor

Re: DOFD/CO/SOL, 4 year discrepancy, & resurrection of cancelled debt

VERY GLAD that made ya happy as well! Success is what we all strive for as we come from all sorts/different "walks of life" with a common goal: Maintaining our credit as it is more important than ALOT of people even realize. Nothing, nowadays, seems to not have a CR pull attached - the one that gets me the most is for my HO/Auto insurance. Not paying bills on time means one will have a tree fall huh? LOLOL.

Absolutely do I want and intend to contribute - I've more/less been doing 98% reading so I can learn the ropes and not mislead/misstate causing someone grief! Slowly but surely I will be posting around here/there in areas I'm most comfortable with (EG mortgages since that is what I dealt with the most work-wise Pre-Disability). Regardless, now it is MY turn to help out just as those who did for me Smiley Happy.

Thank you once again for your support as well Shogun - And I hope a PM from time to time, just to check-in per se or if I have a concern before posting, is okay with you.

You have a good rest of your week and we'll be seeing each other soon Smiley Happy. Feel free to contact me or point me to a thread if you think I would be of value for others experiencing mortgage-type issues/questions if I don't catch it Smiley Happy.

You take care and again, one more success story under the belt courtesy of Guiness & yourself as well. You two really shined and shine in these forums. Talk about some great folks doing a valuable service for people!!! Remarkable - totally remarkable!!!

Respectfully yours,
NMA
BCE: 22.5K; BC-REW: 15K; QSSIG: 15K; CITI: 6K; FREE: 15.5K; DISC-IT: 17K; FCU: 20K; FCU-HELOC: 7.3/45K; AMZ-MC: 6.5K; KAY: 7.4K, LOWES VISA: 22K. FICOS: EX: 829; TU: 812, EQ: 822- 21 OCT 15. (NEVER TO FORGET PRE-MF: 635, 629, & 630 in Oct 2012)
Message 51 of 54
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 52 of 54
nma851
Regular Contributor

You've got me for life Guiness!!!

And nope - no stranger at all in my future!! I think I've found my "niche" as I was saying to Shogun. I just want to "observe" for now while gradually becoming more active. The last thing I want is to say the wrong things.

As for you my dear, you deserve ALOT more than having your day made!! Believe me if I find your real address somehow or the ability to do some "E-Gift-Card", it's coming your way!! And as I said earlier, that puppy will be PIF'd the day I get the statement!

Good things come to those who wait AND put forth the effort Smiley Happy. All I know is I feel like I did a decade ago - and I SURELY would never have done it without YOU!!! I'd say I owe you my life but I'll hold off on that until I'm in the 800 range HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Take care my dear and look forward to seeing you around Smiley Happy:Smiley HappySmiley Happy:Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy
BCE: 22.5K; BC-REW: 15K; QSSIG: 15K; CITI: 6K; FREE: 15.5K; DISC-IT: 17K; FCU: 20K; FCU-HELOC: 7.3/45K; AMZ-MC: 6.5K; KAY: 7.4K, LOWES VISA: 22K. FICOS: EX: 829; TU: 812, EQ: 822- 21 OCT 15. (NEVER TO FORGET PRE-MF: 635, 629, & 630 in Oct 2012)
Message 53 of 54
nma851
Regular Contributor

Ohh Guiness my dear....  And Shogun as well since you both were BEYOND what my words could compose during the most troublesome time of my life.  What we THOUGHT to be done & over - well - we've re-re-re-resurrected.. AGAIN!! Smiley Sad 

First & foremost, how have YOU been?  I apologize that I have not been as active as I once was, I've had quite a bit of medical issues that I'm still dealing with.  I'm PM'ing you with the personal aspect given I trust ya & owe you that much. 

Next, you're not going to believe this, amongst other things.  I will be posting a separate thread for the "other". 

As for THIS particular thread, I don't know if we'd want to combine it for lack of better words or keep it a separate issue, however the OC has reverted back to - well - might as well ssy "Day 1".  You read correctly - all the hard work we did back in the day, to get this corrected with the SL matter & the P&TD discharge is now GONE.  An "Internal Review" prompted them to revisit what they did by cancelling, it has ALL been re-posted, and it's all been re-posted as CO'd as of June 2013 vs. March 2011 vs (the real date of P&TD discharge tolling) June 2009 with that conditional discharge period expiring on or about June 2012.  Yeppers - it's alllllll back to the way it was back when we first started discussing this & through your help, got it ALL resolved.  Re-aged & VALIDATED AS CORRECT!!  Tried to contact them directly about it all, given all that occurred earlier this year, and lo & behold, their "Internal Review" made them realize "It was a mistake - we improperly cancelled it - and they never 'ageed' to cancel" blah blah blah blah blah.  They act as if I've NEVER had a conversation one with them for this SL TL and the P&TD cancellation. 

One of the big reasons I believe this is being done, if you ask me, is because of getting the 2 cards, paying them properly/using properly, rebuilt (quickly) to the point of being in the mid 700's, only to have it PLUMMET way back down into the abyss.  I just want to cry.  Then I came to my senses, realized I have friends here that know what they're doing, and ones who will bend over backwards to lead me in the right directions and discuss the matter. 

Anyway, they're back at it with vengence...  On top of 6 (YES - SIX) other CA's going after the same dangling-over-my-head CC that is out of SOL in less than a month.  Why they came out of the woodwork is beyond me - however I speculate it is due to having GOOD ACTIVITY and a score that flew up after getting all that bad removed for (what we thought was) for GOOD.  The balance on that card?  A PIDDLY $280!!  They have posted SO MANY SAME TL'S, since I last checked my CR's in July, I cannot even begin to figure it out.  It's like the mad-men of CA's have all joined forces to destroy me given there is only a month - if that - before it is beyond the SOL.  It already may be, but since they've tinkered with the history so much, re-aged, re-posted, re-"everything"'d, i haven't the foggiest other than what I show from older CR's.  My fatal error was disputing with the CRA's I believe - unelss that step just did nothing more than "open the door" for this.  Either way, I KNOW AND WILL FIGHT BACK.  

SOL for the CC is 6 years; DOFD was 12/2007, possibly 11/2007, and honestly?  I'm kinda hoping they will sue so I can get this dismissed w/Prej.  It's gone beyond the level of harassment - it's at the level of ABSURDITY!  Depending on which one files, or if more than one does if they even do, I'll try to get the Court to combine the cases since there are more than one CA's going after the same debt.  I have done so much case-law research on this you'd be PROUD.  This case-law indicates, as well, that chances are they have no ONE shred of "Chain of Custody" for the assignments given there are well over 5, that I can see, collecting concurrently on the SAME debt.  All they do is fiddle with the account #'s a bit, to make it "appear" as a different account, they use the most recent date to where it's now on my CR's for 7 more years, etc. etc. etc.  ALL - and I have no reason to lie - ALL CRA's (with the exception of EQ since I cannot access it due to the ID theft - I don't even know how to get around that just yet but there has to be a way for me to get a copy of it through snail mail due to the ID theft being permanent, not 90-day) came back as "updated" or "verified" while changing the dates to "DOLA" as July 2013, DOFD July 2013, you get the point.  Then they all show they will not be dropping off until sometime between 2017-2019 (all have a different date).  The OC's name is inconsistent as well, depending on which letter you look at, and the one from "Dynia" has it listed as $280 owed to them owing to FDB Visa, owed to Galaxy, & purchased by Jefferson"  

Clearly, they know, without a doubt, that I'm permanently disabled and SSDI is untouchable.  Why do I want it to get to court?  So I can assert AD's against them and get it dismissed - FOR GOOD - and if it ever reappears again, I'll have something, in writing, showing such & can easily remedy.   CA has resumed collections, this time another one, and despite sending in the DD.  CA has also resumed for the SL mentioned earlier and the subject of this thread.  Like I said already, it's like this whole timeframe of when WE (on here) started all this to present never happened and was nothing but my imagination at its best. 

So my dear friends, while I have probably not given a good summary here, whenever you have a moment, would you be willing to have some discussion and what we think will be the best course of action?  if I should start a new thread for these 6 CA's on the same out-of-SOL (or in a month to be) SAME CC debt, I will just do that.  Secondly, this likely cannot be resolved without getting an attorney involved somehow - there is just way too much and more discrepencies that I cannot prove nor disprove.  About the only way I see this getting cleared up is to let them sue, go through discovery, assert the AD's, and TRY & get this dismissed along with stipulation of removing ALL negative TL's posted to my CR's. 

Big Big thanks in advance, will be writing you personally Guiness and Shogun.  My heart goes out to you both for all you STILL continue to do for all of us. 

Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.