Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOFD question

tag
Marcos8
Established Contributor

DOFD question

I had a short sale almost 4 years ago.  Leading up to it I had 2 separate 30 day lates that went current before the final charge off for the short sale. I had a 30 day late in January that became current  in february and then another 30 day late in march that became current in April. When the mortgage charged off the account was current.   What is the day that should be used for when this baddie account should fall off my report? ... The DOFD of the first 30 day late or the date of the final charge off?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DOFD question

@Marcos8 wrote:

I had a short sale almost 4 years ago.  Leading up to it I had 2 separate 30 day lates that went current before the final charge off for the short sale. I had a 30 day late in January that became current  in february and then another 30 day late in march that became current in April. When the mortgage charged off the account was current.   What is the day that should be used for when this baddie account should fall off my report? ... The DOFD of the first 30 day late or the date of the final charge off?  Thanks!

If it was current when it was CO then the CO date is the DoFD.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.