cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV Certified letter sent today to CACH, TL got deleted today..should i worry?

tag
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

DV Certified letter sent today to CACH, TL got deleted today..should i worry?

Hey guys,

Here's the situation in a nutshell:

Opened a joint CC w/ my mom back in 2008 (my mom as primary card holder) with USBank Skypass w/ CL of $7000.  Went into Collection in 2009, CA being as CACH, LLC. From what I've read, CACH is notorious for their lawsuits against debters.  Anyways, sent them a letter last year (not certified, though), didn't get any response.  This month, called EQ for dispute (made sure that i wanted this taken of in 30days).  Didn't expect much from EQ dispute, so in the meantime, i've written a DV letter to CACH and was sent out today.  Well, when i refreshed the CR on EQ,  the CACH TL was deleted already, in which it was the last one on my Collections list.  So my question is...should i worry about the certified letter that I've already sent out to CACH today?  It may be a dumb question, but i just don't want this nasty CA to re-open the file and go after me somehow.  Any input will be greatly appreciated!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: DV Certified letter sent today to CACH, TL got deleted today..should i worry?

@yudeology101 wrote:

Hey guys,

Here's the situation in a nutshell:

Opened a joint CC w/ my mom back in 2008 (my mom as primary card holder) with USBank Skypass w/ CL of $7000.  Went into Collection in 2009, CA being as CACH, LLC. From what I've read, CACH is notorious for their lawsuits against debters.  Anyways, sent them a letter last year (not certified, though), didn't get any response.  This month, called EQ for dispute (made sure that i wanted this taken of in 30days).  Didn't expect much from EQ dispute, so in the meantime, i've written a DV letter to CACH and was sent out today.  Well, when i refreshed the CR on EQ,  the CACH TL was deleted already, in which it was the last one on my Collections list.  So my question is...should i worry about the certified letter that I've already sent out to CACH today?  It may be a dumb question, but i just don't want this nasty CA to re-open the file and go after me somehow.  Any input will be greatly appreciated!

It is possible that CACH no longer has collection authority and either sent it back to USBank or sold it to another CA. If that's the case they have to delete their Trade Line. I would be on the look out it might get re-listed from another CA.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.