Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV Response. Next Step??!

tag
orky626
New Contributor

DV Response. Next Step??!

I have a collection acct since 2010 with R & R Professional Recovery. This is for a $58 past due bill with American Radiology. I paid American Radiology directly last week and sent The CA a DV letter on Friday. Today I get a letter in the mail from the CA validating the debt as still unpaid. What do I do now? The account was paid last week. Do I ask the OC to pull it back from the CA since its paid? Or, do I dispute with the credit bureau and provide them with my DV letter, response, and paid receipt?
Equifax: 656
Experian:645
Transunion:659
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: DV Response. Next Step??!

@orky626 wrote:
I have a collection acct since 2010 with R & R Professional Recovery. This is for a $58 past due bill with American Radiology. I paid American Radiology directly last week and sent The CA a DV letter on Friday. Today I get a letter in the mail from the CA validating the debt as still unpaid. What do I do now? The account was paid last week. Do I ask the OC to pull it back from the CA since its paid? Or, do I dispute with the credit bureau and provide them with my DV letter, response, and paid receipt?

Get a copy of the reciept of payment from the OC and send a DV with that copy of payment to the CA.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 4
orky626
New Contributor

Okay, thanks. I'll try that. I just want this account deleted so I can move on with my rebuilding process.
Equifax: 656
Experian:645
Transunion:659
Message 3 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@orky626 wrote:
Okay, thanks. I'll try that. I just want this account deleted so I can move on with my rebuilding process.

I hear ya!!! I just had success getting a collection removed today, brightened my day up bigtime!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.