Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV Response Time Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DV Response Time Question

I have sent a couple of TX DV letters to 2 different CAs, I know they have up to 30 days to respond from the time they receiver them but I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it normally takes Midland or Portfolio Recovery to respond to these? Do they normally take the full 30 days or are they pretty fast and tend to get their responses out sooner than that? If anyone has any experience DVing either of these CAs I would love to hear about your experience with them.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DV Response Time Question

@Anonymous wrote:

I have sent a couple of TX DV letters to 2 different CAs, I know they have up to 30 days to respond from the time they receiver them but I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it normally takes Midland or Portfolio Recovery to respond to these? Do they normally take the full 30 days or are they pretty fast and tend to get their responses out sooner than that? If anyone has any experience DVing either of these CAs I would love to hear about your experience with them.

Thanks

There is no time limit for them to respond, Under the TX DV AFAIK if they cant validate within 30 days then they have to remove it from your CR until such time as they do validate.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.